Together with Facebook, the kind of social media, and Twitter, Instagram is one of our favorite social networks. Its users have fun uploading square photos to apply a Polaroid effect, in order to share the happiest moments of their lives with filters, frames, and colors.
However, thousands of users of the official Instagram application use every day tiny complementary applications that add extra options to the app. For instance, Regram to be able to share the photo of another user or InstaSaver to download photos.
Now there's an even better alternative by using an Instagram MOD of the likes of OGInsta+. It's an alternative application based on the source code of the original social network that adds all the options that we miss on Instagram.
Download as many videos and pictures from Instagram as you want.
Improvements implemented by OGInsta+
Millions of users literally adore Instagram, the photography-based social network par excellence owned by Facebook, although the truth is that it does lack certain functions. The OGInsta Plus MOD adds to this client different options that thousands of its users have been demanding for ages:
- Possibility to install two Instagram applications, with two accesses and two icons, in order to access two different accounts at once from the same Android device.
- Allows us to easily download all the multimedia material from the application: photos, videos, and stories. But be careful because you might be infringing certain copyrights and the confidentiality of its users if you don't have permission.
- Includes a follow indicator that tells you if a user is following you or not.
- You can see the profile pic of users at its full size.
- Include an automatic video player that adds audio.
- Allows us to share Instagram accounts and posts on instant messaging apps and other social networks by means of a direct link.
- The interface of OGInsta Plus has been translated into many more languages than the official Instagram app.
As you already know, the Google Play Store doesn't allow the presence of MODs of applications. So, if you want to try out this non-official version of Instagram to access your account, you have to install the APK file straight from your device through the link provided by Malavida or from the developer's official web.