Talking Tom is possibly the most popular cat on Android and that has helped to promote virtual pet games on smartphones, together with Pout, although these games were already quite famous back in the 90's with Tamagotchi. But that doesn't mean he's the only cat we can look after and cuddle virtually: Oliver the Virtual Cat also needs your love.
Take care of Oliver to turn him into a worthy cat
In this game, we'll have to look after its main character ever since he's a baby, feeding him, bathing him, putting him to sleep. It's basically a traditional virtual pet game but offering more contents than other titles of the same genre.
Make Oliver evolve to see what type of cat he becomes.
In fact, you've only got to download its APK to check out for yourself all those functions and features included:
- Possibility to play in multiplayer mode connecting with up to 4 friends at once.
- Overcome any of the 50 mini-games included in the app.
- Oliver will react to all your cares: he can be sad, happy, joyful, tired... it will all depend on how you treat him.
- Take care of cleaning, feeding, and resting him.
- Customize his clothes amongst over a million combinations: dresses, shirts, hats, beards, glasses..
- Build the house of his dreams choosing between different furniture and decorations.
- Look after his garden and grow flowers, plants, and mushroom.
- Collect different cards and stickers.
- Make him play music with virtual instruments such as a piano, drums or guitar.
- Create your own castle playing with construction blocks.
- Collect fish for his aquarium.
- Explore the different rooms in the house.
Thanks to this game you can have a cat that doesn't scratch, doesn't lose hair, and doesn't wake up whenever he wants.