Many of the videos shared on YouTube come along with subtitles that can be activated from the platform’s player by means of an option that’s available in the bottom right-hand corner of the video. Some videos don’t have them but YouTube is ultimately the party in charge of offering us the possibility to enable them automatically.
Download the subtitles of YouTube’s videos
And you can now download these subtitles to your computer converted into a file with TXT or SRT format. In particular, thanks to Online YouTube Subtitles Downloader, a simple and very easy-to-use online resource. The only thing you have to do is copy the link of the video from which you want to download the subtitles and paste into the web’s search box. After that, simply press the red button to download them.
These are the main features that you’ll come across in this tool to download subtitles:
- Default downloads are in TXT format although we can configure the app to download the subtitles as SRT.
- Extract the file with timestamps.
- Set your own customized timestamps for each dialog or the time intervals of your choice.
- Change the language of the subtitles.
- Select the specific time intervals for the download of the subtitles.
On the interface, you’ll find everything you need to be able to configure the download, also being able to access a preview of the final results.
How to download subtitles from YouTube?
To complete the download, you only have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: paste the link of the subtitles and press the Download button.
- Step 2: choose the language.
- Step 3: choose the time interval if you don’t need the subtitles of the entire video.
- Step 4: add timestamps if needed.
- Step 5: copy the subtitles to the clipboard or save them as a TXT or SRT file.