Create GIF animations with video files
One of the easiest ways to stand out in a forum as well as for the contents of the written post is thanks to the avatar used. This small image that represents each user can be a photograph or a drawing, and in some cases even a small animation. And to create these animations nothing better than openAviToGif.
Transform your videos into animations
The objective and functioning of openAviToGif is relatively simple, because it will only be necessary to choose the desired video or videos and indicate the folder where they will be stored once they are transformed so as to complete the process.
But if you want modify other aspects of the GIF, openAviToGif also offers some rather interesting options:
- Establish the output resolution.
- Create a pause between frames.
- Indicate the maximum amount of colours.
- Create a loop or a non-repetitive animation.
Therefore, if you want to create striking GIF animations from your videos, you only have to download openAviToGif for free.
Requirements and additional information:
- This download requires a compressor compatible with 7z files.
- May require a full series of DLL files.
- The premium download comes with the DLL files that may be necessary on your computer for the application to run.
As a technology journalist with over 12 years of experience in the world of software and apps, I have had the opportunity to try all kinds of devices and operating systems over the years. I have done from software or mobile applications reviews...