Let's be honest, Photoshop isn't for everyone. If you're looking for a simple tool to be able to draw, edit, resize, rescale or crop images without having to resort to the expensive and, sometimes, too complicated program by Adobe, Paint S is just what you need for your daily edits.
Effective solutions are sometimes the most simple.
What can you do with Paint S?
- Open and save images in TIFF, JPEG, BMP and PNG among many others.
- Create images and drawings with several layers.
- Many tools to draw shapes as squares, rectangles, ellipses and lines.
- Possibility to fill in blank spaces with the eyedropper and insert text.
- Rotate, flip, invert, resize and crop images.
- Option to undo, redo, copy and paste.
- Add shadows, gradients and transparencies.
- Remove unwanted elements from your photos.
- Select and invert selections of specific areas of an image.