Downloading a Paint for Android like the Windows version is a dream come true for many users that want to get hold of drawing apps that allow them to make the most of their creativity in a simple manner: with free-hand drawings and without making things too complicated. And that's exactly what PicsArt Color Paint offers them.
A simple drawing application
PicsArt's drawing application is adapted to any level: it doesn't matter if you're a beginner that just wants to do simple drawings or an expert illustrator. It comes along with all the tools necessary to draw from simple sketches to high-quality illustrations.
Not for nothing, you yourself can check it out once you download its APK because we can definitely notice the work of the guys behind PicsArt. In fact, you can draw from scratch or apply your creativity to images in your phone's photo gallery, just as if it were an image editor.
If Paint gets removed from Windows, you can always resort to PicsArt.
In this app, you'll be able to use functions and features such as the following:
- Draw with colors and textures thanks to its brushes.
- Color and pattern fill function.
- A library full of customizable brushes.
- Combine and mix the colors of your choice thanks to the color wheel.
- Apply multiple layers to your drawings.
- Several fusion modes.
- Possibility to draw with text chains: apply different sizes and fonts.
- Don't lose any drawings thanks to the auto-recovery function.
This app can be downloaded for free and used without adverts. In fact, it doesn't even incorporate any in-app purchases to remove them...