Although in certain countries this may surprise us, not everyone has access to a free Internet connection. In some locations, either for ideological reasons or because of a technological limitation, part of the network of networks is censored or blocked.
For this reason, there are tools capable of masking the connection and location of the user through a VPN and SSH and HTTP Proxy masking techniques, such as Psiphon Pro, an open-source project subject to a serious security audit and open review.
- The tool automatically selects the most effective and reliable protocols to keep the user hidden.
- The user can control the amount of traffic used through the application with its statistics.
- Very easy to use: just start the connection from the app and open the browser to start browsing.
- It does not require a connection to a specific server like other VPNs.
- The service is capable of optimizing the connection for less data expenditure.
In addition, if you live in one of the countries where this type of software is vital, you can pay for the service and eliminate advertising or improve speed.
What's new in the latest version
- No changelog available for this update.