Browse freely and safely
There's no need for us to tell you how complicated it is to browse the Internet nowadays if we want to preserve our online anonymity. From spiesto webs that track our activity, as well as governmental agencies that are always snooping around in defense of national security. Luckily enough, we're not completely defenseless and we can resort to different VPN apps for Android.
NordVPN: one of the best VPN apps for Android
Unfortunately, NordVPN: Private WiFi & Security - Unlimited VPN isn't free as Opera VPN was, a service which no longer exists. Therefore, we can't exactly call it an alternative mainly due to its price but the truth is that it's an app to be taken into account as it's one of the best VPN services to browse the Internet that we can use on our Android phone.
Keep an eye on your privacy and security whilst you browse the Internet with full guarantees.
Well, if you've got any doubts about it, you can download NordVPN Free which offers us a 7-day trial version. Installing this APK will offer you all the following advantages when it comes to going online from your smartphone or tablet:
- CyberSec functions to detect and block harmful websites and avoid virus and malware infections.
- Block invasive adverts and reduce data consumption, increasing page load speeds.
- Make the most of automatic protection on unsafe WiFi networks and stay protected against spies and snoopers.
- Unlock online services with geographical restrictions... HBO or Netflix might not be available in your country.
- Preserve your anonymity with data encryption and a fake IP address.
This service, which is also available for Windows PC, has over 4,000 servers spread all over the world to choose from when it comes to connecting to the Internet safely. However, as we mentioned above, this download is a trial version: to gain full access to all the functions available, you'll have to pay for the premium version of this service.
What's new in the latest version
- No changelog available for this version.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 6.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...