SIP softphone to speak and send free messages
VoIP technology offers its users many advantages. Programs like Skype base all their appeal on the use of this technology, but there are other alternatives that are equally valid like QuteCom, a new version of WengoPhone with renovated features and functions.
QuteCom is an open source VoIP communication software application capable of making it easier to communicate with your contacts over the Internet. Call other QuteCom users totally free by means of your PC or take advantage of the reduced cost calls that it offers to phone mobiles and landlines.
- VoIP software to establish communications over the Internet.
- Speak between computers free with QuteCom, or call mobiles and landlines for cheap rates.
- Contact your friends via instant messaging applications with support for webcam.
- Compatible with MSN, Google Talk, Yahoo Messenger, AIM, ICQ and Jabber.
- Connect with users from other platforms capable of using the SIP standard.
Voice and messaging application to speak with the world
Speaking is as simple as double 'clicking' on the contact on the interface and choosing the communication system. You have all typeS of settings for the audio and video transmission, as well as other options to change the aspect of the interface. And if you are worried about the security of your communications, use the encrypted calls function.
Do you want to speak with your friends for free? Get hold of a VoIP application like this one, download QuteCom for free.
Requirements and additional information:
- This download requires access to an SIP proxy.
As a technology journalist with over 12 years of experience in the world of software and apps, I have had the opportunity to try all kinds of devices and operating systems over the years. I have done from software or mobile applications reviews...