The Rabbids are, together with Assassin's Creed, the most lovable characters of the French studio Ubisoft. They are a sort of human-like rabbits that appeared for the very first time as Rayman's enemies. Over the years they have started featuring in their own games, and their craziness, features and yells are not going unnoticed.
Now, they're back with Rabbids Big Bang, the first game based on the Rabbids' physics that allows us to guide a Rabbid through outer space.
How to play Rabbids Big Bang
- Use the bat to launch the poor white rabbit around space.
- Control the path of the Rabbid by means of a turbo and the force of gravity induced by the planets.
- Explore 10 galaxies, each one with 15 different levels.
- Rating system to gradually improve the Rabbid.
- Unlock all the achievements.
- Collect coins to increase the turbo and the character's powers.
Space cows, UFOs, cheese planets... In the game, the main character isn't the only crazy thing around. Enjoy the humor of this new Rabbid universe.