Rocky Balboa's boxing game
It's hard not to think about boxing without remembering Stallone and his Rocky Balboa role. It's one of the best movies of all time (the first file and all its sequels) and it was about time we had a video game for Android phones and tablets based on this saga. Anyone who has seen the movie will definitely guess what the game is all about: you'll become Rocky Balboa and you'll have to fight for the heavyweight title against legends of the likes of Apollo Creed or the fearsome Ivan Drago: yep, that blonde Russian guy that's always in a mood that has been put through a Soviet training process that involves running marathons and taking anabolic steroids.
Your target is to beat absolutely everyone in the ring and win the title of best boxer in the world. This MMO boxing game is just what you need to waste your spare time if you're into this sport.
Main features of Real Boxing 2 ROCKY
- Single and multiplayer modes.
- Challenge boxers from all over the world with your fists.
- Wide range of punches: jabs, hooks, to the head, to the liver... Combine different attacks.
- Unique bosses that will put your skills to the test.
- Develop your own boxing style, whether offensive or more defensive based on dodging all your enemy's punches.
- Make Rocky's skills evolve.
- Mini-games with interesting prizes.
- Graphics based on Unreal Engine 4.
Probably the best and most complete boxing game for Android can't be missing on your phone if you're into this sport. Wonderful graphics and great fights recreated with plenty of tactical aspects that make it much better than any other boxing title in which we only have to press as many buttons as possible at once.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.4
- Offers in-app purchases.
As a technology journalist with over 12 years of experience in the world of software and apps, I have had the opportunity to try all kinds of devices and operating systems over the years. I have done from software or mobile applications reviews...