Nowadays, smartphones can be used for almost anything, even to learn how to play the guitar, as proven by an application of the likes of Real Guitar Free with which we can learn to play this string instrument.
The perfect guitar simulator for whoever's learning to play
This application simulates this instrument and plays sounds recorded with real-life guitars which respond to each and every one of the chords played in the app. It's obviously not the perfect replacement for the real instrument but it's the perfect complement to learn how to play, basically because we can carry it around with us wherever we go.
These are the main features offered in this application:
- Play all sorts of guitars: acoustic, electric, classic, 12-strings...
- Different modes: solo, chords, hand switcher, nylon and steel strings...
- Complete library of chords and a powerful search tool.
- Songbook with notes and chords.
Thanks to this application, beginners can start learning to play and use it as a complement when receiving lessons. In turn, it can be used to practice if you can take your guitar around with you.
What's new in the latest version
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.