Everyone knows that Android offers a wide range of options for customizing its interface and environment. If you also have a Samsung device, you can set up the lock screen as well as different aspects of its customization layer One UI with Samsung Good Lock.
Set up the device's lock screen and interface
The application doesn't offer all of its functions en bloc but rather splits them up into modules. Each one has to be downloaded separately and you will be able to access them from the main app. Actually, there are ten and these are each and every one of them and the functions they allow you to perform:
- Task Changer for modifying the look of the recent apps menu.
- MultiStar allows you to adjust the multi-window experience.
- NotiStar for notifications.
- Theme Park, the tool for adjusting the theme and even creating your own.
- Nice Catch creates a log every time the phone vibrates, rings, turns on or has settings changed.
- One Hand Operation Plus for configuring Android gesture controls.
- Edge Lighting Plus for controlling all of the functions linked to Edge.
- Edge Touch is the feature for controlling accidental touches on the edges.
- Sound Assistant for changing volume and sound settings in a variety of scenarios.