Do you have a Samsung Galaxy? Congratulations, because you have one of the best Android devices that exist thanks to its hardware features and also for the attention that the Korean company puts in developing an ecosystem of applications and utilities to make it work in the best possible way.
Samsung Galaxy weather app
Among all these dedicated apps, we find Samsung Weather, the application to check the weather forecast, and also, offers a widget. The user will be able to consult the most immediate forecast as well as the longer-term forecast (15 days).
It has a fully integrated design in the One UI customization layer and has been developed by applying cutting-edge user-friendly criteria. In this way, the user can easily consult weather data such as atmospheric conditions, temperature, wind, and humidity.
Several locations can be stored so that you can always know what the weather is going to be like based on geolocation or in those locations or places of interest. Its characteristics are listed below:
- Allows you to configure one or more major cities to view their weather data at a glance.
- The widget displays the current temperature and weather, as well as five-day thumbnails.
- The app will send alerts in case of the arrival of unexpected weather phenomena.
- Includes dark mode to match the device interface.
What's new in the latest version
- Changelog not available for this version.