All people that are into drawing will consider this Autodesk tool as one of the best programs to unleash their creativity at all levels. Sketchbook Pro offers us a customized interface that's easy to handle and that makes it one of the most flexible programs in its category.
The most similar thing to drawing by hand
Thanks to SketchBook, Autodesk managed to make computer-aided during the most similar thing to manual drawing. Thus, it manages to shorten the distance between tradition and technology, offering us a workspace to express our ideas as easily as on paper or a canvas. Furthermore, we have to take into account the wide range of tools and functions available in the program, offering the user one of the most complete drawing studios.
One of the best manual drawing programs.
- Complete library with over 100 pencils, pens, markers, brushes, and crayons.
- Customizable brushes to control the slightest detail of each design.
- Full control over all the layers with functions to group them or transform them, and different merger modes: the entire process of selecting and managing images is easier than ever.
- Several perspective modes: one point, two points, three points, and fisheye.
- FlipBook mode with an animated timeline to bring your creations to life.
- Tools to distort and transform images with total freedom.
- Dynamic filling tools with solid, linear, and radial gradients.
- Advanced tools such as dynamic symmetry, stroke regulation, drawing mode, and image editing.
Apart from being able to download Sketchbook for Mac, you can also find versions for Windows PC and for mobile operating systems of the likes of Android and iPhone.