Control your home from Android
Home automation has grown significantly over the last few years thanks to the great connectivity offered by smartphones. There are several companies that have committed themselves to this technology as is the case of Google, Amazon, Apple, and also Samsung, the enterprise behind the development of SmartThings.
Control your home appliances and electronic devices from your phone
With this application, you can connect and control several electronic devices from your phone, regardless of where you are. Thanks to the latter we can supervise and control our household appliances, TV sets or loudspeakers that are connected to the same server.
Although the app has been optimized to be used on Samsung smartphones and tablets, we don't need necessarily require a device from this brand, although some of its functions may not be available on other systems. However, it does require us to sign up as a user to be able to log into the service, which offers us the following functions:
- Remotely control and check the status of your devices registered on the same WiFi access point.
- Group different devices under the same mode and control them alll simultaneously.
- Configure the settings of connected devices such as their functioning conditions or the time and handle them automatically and simultaneously.
- Receive notifications with the information generated by the device.
Download this APK right now and optimize the control of all your connected home electronics.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 8.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...