Yes, Sports Street, as you've probably gathered from its name, is a game about sports but not just one sport but several of them. This game offers us a collection of simple mini-games with which we can have fun with some of the most popular sports amongst Android users, but with a fun and mischievous touch.
Games available in Sports Street
- Minigolf Kingdom: could there be anything more entertaining than playing minigolf? Well, yes... playing with David the Gnome, the character from our childhood.
- Speed Pool: a game of 9-ball pool.
- Baseball for Clowns: a baseball game in which our target is to bat the ball towards a poor defenseless clown and burst helium balloons.
- Four football games: one with cartoonish graphics in which we can play with national teams, two about penalty shootouts (one with realistic graphics and another one with a fun touch), and finally, a tiny more classic simulator.
- A basketball game: the target of the game is to calculate the direction and strength of the ball to get into the hoop time and time again.
As you can see, it includes a total of 8 games to have fun if you don't get bothered by the huge amount of adverts that it includes. Furthermore, the development doesn't allow us to remove them by means of any kind of in-app purchase... at least for the time being.