OK, so this game doesn't feature Tony Hawk but that doesn't mean that it's no good. Totally the opposite; as it's so simple we can easily emulate our greatest skateboarding heroes such as the above-mentioned Tony, Rodney Mullen, Eric Koston or Chris Cole.
The best skater game for Android?
We couldn't go so far but we do know that in Stickman Skate Battle we'll handle a stickman on a skateboard who smoothly moves around different skatepark elements: halfpipes, curbs, railings, ramps... all the latter so you can show off your best tricks: flips, ollies, backsides or frontsides.
And we'll do so in a skating game that offers us the possibility to play in online multiplayer mode. We can take part in 1 versus 1 battles in which the winner will have to score more points than his rival by carrying out different stunts or tricks. Furthermore, you can purchase new ones as you win more coins to be able to unlock them.
With a soundtrack staring Pennywise, Dead Kennedys, Misfits, Descendents or TSOL we'd definitely be talking about the ultimate skate game.
- Real-time multiplayer game.
- 10 different handcraft skateparks.
- 22 different characters, each one with its own skills.
- 32 skateboards to be unlocked, including the hoverboard from Back to the Future.
- 15 special tricks such as Christ Air, Method, Rocket Air, and Stiffy.
- 10 events to play against players from all over the world.
- Compatible with external controls such as gamepads.
- Compatibility with Android TV.
- Different game modes: tournaments, freeride, 1vs1 matches, challenges, and domination.
Here you can practice without worrying about breaking your bones all the urban skateboarding techniques you can think of, with nothing to envy of the games for PS3 and PS4 that have been hits on these video consoles.