STOIK Stitch Creator is an application that is perfect for those people that like cross-stitching because it allows them to obtain the patterns that are necessary to cross-stitch any image that they want.
The entire process takes place by means of a guided assistant, so it is a simple tool even for those users that are less experienced.
How to create patterns
To be able to create a pattern you will have to follow each one of the following steps:
- Step 1. Start a project from an image stored on your hard drive, a white grid, a previous project or an image acquisition from a scanner or digital camera.
- Step 2. Adjust the image: rotate it, turn it or crop it to your own liking.
- Step 3. Apply the filters of your choice to the image (darken, clear, contrast, reduce the number of colors, draw it by hand,...).
- Step 4. Choose the size of the canvas and the kind of support.
- Step 5. Optimize the color range that will be used.
Both if you want to hand-stitch your favorite images using cross-stitching as well as if you want to apply this curious effect to your photos so as to print them afterward, it's advisable to use STOIK Stitch Creator.