The entire process takes place by means of a guided assistant, so it is a simple tool even for those users that are less experienced.
To be able to create a pattern you will have to follow each one of the following steps:
1. Start a project from an image stored on your hard drive, a white grid, a previous project or an image acquisition from a scanner or digital camera.
2. Adjust the image: rotate it, turn it or crop it to your own liking.
3. Apply the filters of your choice to the image (darken, clear, contrast, reduce the number of colors, draw it by hand,...).
4. Choose the size of the canvas and the kind of support.
5. Optimize the color range that will be used.
Both if you want to hand-stitch your favorite images using cross-stitching as well as if you want to apply this curious effect to your photos so as to print them afterwards, it's advisable to use STOIK Stitch Creator.