Drawings and illustrations are experiencing a great evolution thanks to the precision of modern touchscreens that have allowed us to merge traditional work methods and digital illustration. However, the majority of us aren't professional illustrators and developments of the kind of Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw or even GIMP go beyond our knowledge and even our needs.
For us mortals, there are applications of the likes of Tayasui Memopad - Draw, share, it's done!, a simple and classic drawing pad where we can create sketches or small works of art, just as we used to do a few years ago with the classic Paint for Windows.
Easily draw and share your works of art.
The user interface shows us a blank list to start drawing and the user will have access to all the options, tools, and colors available with a single screen tap.
Main features of Tayasui Memopad
If you want to start off in the drawing world, illustrating is your hobby or you simply need an application that allows you to quickly take handwritten notes and share them, the options of this app will suit your needs 100%:
- It includes 9 basic tools: Pencil, Pen, Watercolor, Paint bucket, Paint area, Pastel, Marker, Paint pen, and Pixel.
- Minimalistic and pleasant user interface.
- Possibility to share drawings easily.
- Photos can be imported to the canvas.
- Possibility to edit colors and size of the brush in the pro version.
- The app allows us to copy drawings to paste them into other apps.
If you download this application, you'll be able to check that certain tools and functions aren't available in the free version. If you want to make the most of all the options of Memopad on your iPhone or iPad, you'll have to make a single in-app purchase.