Nanatsu no Taizai, The Seven Deadly Sins in English, is a very successful Japanese manga and anime series broadcast on Netflix. In medieval-style settings, it tells the story of a squadron of knights called the seven deadly sins who fight to free their people from oppression and redeem themselves from the sins for which they were named.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is the official game, developed by renowned South Korean studio Netmarble: an incredible turn-based card RPG with a strategic combat system based on the fighters' skills.
- The game tells a new version of the story and perfectly recreates the Liones Kingdom.
- A lot of high-quality 3D anime and videos are included in the game.
- You can fight with the cards of the manga's main characters against dozens of enemies of all kinds: Meliodas, Elizabeth Lyon, Hawk the pig, Diane, Ban, King, Gowther, Merlin, and Escanor.
- You can combine each character's unique skills and create 'ultimate moves' to take out enemies.
- Includes a two-player real-time cooperative mode: Death Match.
- You can form your own Capital Sins team and customize them with different outfits, accessories, and hairstyles.