The great difference between Wally and the rest of applications that carry out the same function is the possibility to view, not only the images that are stored on your PC, but also thousands of photos downloaded from sites like deviantART, Picasa, SmugMug, Photobucket, Panoramio and Flickr.
Among the options that Wally allows you to configure you'll find the following:
- Select the interval of time between one image and the next.
- Indicate the position of the wallpapers on your screen.
- Choose the kinds of transitions to be shown.
- Check the EXIF information of the photos.
- Only show images horizontally.
If you usually get fed up with your desktop's image, that's because you don't know Wally.