Warhammer 40,000 is a strategy miniature game set in a dystopian future with over 30 years of history and a huge community of fans. In addition to the game itself, which involves assembling and painting miniatures of the armies that will later be used to fight between players, there are several video games inspired by its universe. Most of them are strategic or role-playing card games like this Warhammer Combat Cards.
In this visual game for Android, the player will be able to create their own deck of cards with different characters that form an army capable of going to war against other players online.
- The player can choose between different factions to form his army: the Space Marines, the Astra Militarum soldiers or the Eldar.
- The goal is to create a deck using points to deploy an army around a Commander in turn-based strategy games.
- The game allows you to participate in GCC campaigns based on the iconic battles of Warhammer 40k.
- The player must increase the power of your Commander to unlock new cards for your deck and become stronger.
- Each Commander and his armies (which each represent a Citadel miniature of a Warhammer 40,000 character) have their own special fighting style and rules.