A nice cricket simulator with different game modes
Cricket is the most popular sport in countries like India and Pakistan and also has many fans in other former British colonies like Australia and New Zealand. In those parts, cricket moves the masses and a lot of money, which is why it is only to be expected that we are able to enjoy cool games like World Cricket Championship 2.
Different game modes for becoming a cricket champion
This sporting simulator offers us the chance to play matches at the top cricket grounds for the top national teams. To do so, it features attractive graphics and the chance to hit all kinds of shots based on real batting and bowling movements.
It features different game modes that enable us to have fun playing solo or, if we prefer, to enjoy matches against players from around the world. All with a great look and the following main features:
- Over 40 types of shots.
- Several game modes: online, entertainment, championship...
- AI featuring varying difficulty.
- Choose from 18 national teams and 10 domestic teams.
- Over 10 types of playing surfaces.
- Several legendary grounds to play at.
- Animations based on real models.
- Different camera shots for enjoying the action.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 10.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...