There are numerous alternative to edit and convert video, but if you work exclusively with audio files, you will really like xrecode II.
xrecode II is a specific converter and editor for audio files, that stands out due to its versatility, its high compatibility with audio formats and friendly interface.
Formats supported by xrecode II
Thus, this powerful application is capable of converting:
- From the following source file formats: MP3, MP2, WMA, CDA, Ogg, FLAC, APE, CUE, AC3, WV, MPC, TTA, TAK, WAV, DTS, M4A, M4B, MP4, RA, RM, AAC, AVI, MPG, VOB, MKV, FLV, SWF, MOV, OFR, WMV, DivX, M4V, SPX, 3GP, 3G2, M2V, etc.
- To the following output formats: M4A, APE, FLAC, MP3, MP4 (using NeroACC), Ogg, RAW, WAV, WMA, WavPack, MPC, MP2, Speex, OFR, AC3, ...
- Capacity for parallel processing for dual core CPUs.
- Integration of the metadata editor with support for Cover Art.
- Conversion of a single audio file to multiple formats simultaneously.
- Extraction of audio from FLV, AVI, MOV and other video files (it even supports files with multiple audio streams).
- Support for multiple languages.