ZArchiver, like RAR, its greatest competitor, allows the user to work with and manage compressed files straight from their Android device. Thanks to the latter, we can create zipped folders with the files on our SD card, extract any folder or easily view their contents.
ZArchiver offers unbeatable compatibility in terms of formats.
Features of ZArchiver
- Create compressed files in the following formats: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ and tar.
- Extract files with the following extensions: 7z, zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx and mtz.
- View the files contained in folders compressed as: 7z, zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx and mtz.
- See inside password-protected zipped folders.
As you can see, as well as the options necessary for this kind of application, it's also compatible with loads of formats, including the most important ones.
What's new in the latest version
- Fixes bugs that caused the app to crash.