The ZArchiver application is an archive management service that allows users to work and manage compressed files directly from their Android smartphone or tablet from a functional and easy-to-use interface.
Thanks to it, you can create compressed folders from files on the SD card, unzip any folder, or look at its contents easily, as well as extract split files or edit files. That is to say, you can perform practically any action you need on a file.
ZArchiver offers unbeatable compatibility in terms of format.
- Create compressed files in the following formats: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, lz4, tar and zst (zstd).
- Unzip files from the vast majority of existing extensions for compressed archives.
- View the files in compressed folders in most extensions for this type of folders.
- View what's inside compressed folders with a password if available.
- Create and decompress multi-part archives in 7z and rar format.
- Open compressed files, also from mail apps.
- Extract split archives in 7z, zip and rar format.
- Partially decompressed files.
- ZArchiver supports UTF-8/UTF-16 so users can use symbols in filenames.
As you can see, in addition to having the necessary options for this type of application, it is compatible with an infinite number of formats, including the most important ones.
What's new in the latest update
- Thumb file loading time is improved.
- Bug fixes.