The probability of your discs being damaged is high. This is the main problem of physical media. The ideal thing is to digitize the contents and there are many software tools capable of doing so, but DVDFab is probably the application that offers the most options when it comes to customising the process.
DVDFab is a DVD and Blu-ray disc ripper capable of configuring exactly which contents are to be digitised, creating tailor-made backups. Save the important things and get rid of the rest.
Features of DVDFab
- Allows you to clone optical discs, obtaining exact copies of the original.
- Extract the main film (only the video), one language and one subtitle channel.
- Split/Merge mode: convert two DVD5 discs into one DVD9 and vice-versa.
- Rip discs in a customized manner, choose which contents are to be digitized.
- Avoid protection systems: CPPM, RC, RCE, RipGuard, fluxDVD...
- Recover data from discs with damaged surfaces.
Play your videos wherever you are
The possibilities of DVDFab don't end here. As the computer isn't always the best place to see all those ripped contents, DVDFab includes a format converter, which makes it compatible with mobile phones and tablets, external multimedia players and even video consoles.
Download DVDFab to copy films on DVD or Blu-ray discs and keep their contents safe.