Joomla! is a popular creation and content management system CMS for web pages and online applications that is easy to configure and use for all sorts of users. Whether you need to create a webpage or a corporate space, Joomla! is the right choice.
The platform that millions of webpages are based on.
It's a Mambo fork developed in PHP5. Once both programs came apart, Joomla! continued its development reinventing itself. It has reached high popularity levels thanks to its interesting ability to adapt to all sorts of webpages with plug-ins to expand its functions, themes to customize its appearance and a great community of developers.
- CMS based on PHP and MySQL.
- WYSIWYG content editor.
- User sign-up and management system. It classifies users in 9 groups with different permissions.
- LDAP, OpenID and even Gmail authentication systems.
- Includes Media Manager to manage files and folders.
- Available in many languages. Support for UTF-8 encoding.
- Carry out surveys.
- Includes RSS subscription and syndication systems.
A tailor-made CMS
With Joomla! you can organize the content of your administration area as you wish, regardless of its real distribution on the web. Structure the menu hierarchy and its options. You can use templates that will save you plenty of work.
Furthermore, the help and support section and the great community of users will know how to answer any doubts that may arise while handling Joomla!. Download Joomla! for free and develop your web project.