It looks like the group of clothes companies owned by Amancio Ortega hasn't got enough with invading the city centers and shopping malls of every single country in the world because it now also wants to conquer your smartphone and tablet. It has already done so on iOS devices such as iPhone and iPad, and Android couldn't go without it either. Here goes the application to shop online from Zara, the chain of stores of formal clothes of the Inditex group.
Purchase anything from its men and women range
As you already know, each franchise of the business group is focused on a specific range of products. For instance, Bershka and Pull&Bear are aimed at a younger and more informal audience, whilst Zara offers fashion focused on adult men and women, with a design that intends to combine both elegant and casual styles.
And in this app, you'll be able to find everything you'll see in any physical store but on your phone's screen: dresses, shoes, coats, bags, trousers, accessories... Exactly, you won't need to go to any shopping center to argue with real-life shop assistants because you can buy your favorite clothes straight from your sofa.
Who cares if there's a store in your city if you can shop straight from your phone.
The application comes along with the following features:
- Wide range of clothes and accessories.
- Sober and functional design with hardly and distractions on the interface.
- Check the men and women's collection by accessing the catalog with its different offers and discounts.
- Search engine to type in the name of item manually or browse through different categories.
- Support for different payment methods, such as credit cards or gift vouchers.
- Locate your nearest physical store.
You might miss the possibility to access Zara Home, the section focused on home appliances and tableware. It might be implemented in the future, but for the time being, you'll have to settle for this eCommerce specialized in clothes.