When you work with a computer it's usual to have to work with CDs and DVDs, whether to access a game or a program or to be able to burn a video, music or film which you have downloaded from the Internet, in such a way that they don't occupy space on the hard drive. Therefore, it's necessary to have access to a tool which allows us to do this, like AcetoneISO.
Burn optical discs
The main ideal behind AcetoneISO is to offer the possibility to be able to burn data on a disc or mount the data which is already on one or that is stored within an image.
Despite looking like a relatively simple application, in reality AcetoneISO offers many interesting options:
- Mount disc images from multiple formats (ISO, BIN, NRG, MDF...).
- Burn USO, CUE and TOC images on optical discs.
- Delete the contents from re-writable discs.
- Create backups of audio CDs.
- Convert DMG images for Mac OS X into compatible formats.
- And much more...
The closest thing to Alcohol for Linux.
Therefore, if you're looking for an application to be able to work with optical discs on your Linux distribution you don't have to search any longer, because all you need to do is download AcetoneISO for free.