Blocks the most annoying ads
If anything abounds on the Internet, besides kitten videos, it is advertisements. They can be quite annoying and impede us from reading any web page comfortably. But with apps like AdLock, we can block ads easily and effortlessly. Just install the APK file on your Android, tap on the huge white button to activate it, and let it work its magic. Let us show you how it works.
The most functional ad blocker for Android phones.
Surf the internet quickly, safely and without ads
This tool works in the background, so you just have to enable its functions and forget about it. From that point on, the app will automatically search for and block potential risks to your Android You will notice the difference as soon as it is installed. This application is divided into four sections from where you can configure it and consult the statistics, blocked ads, and detected threats, among other details. These four sections are:
- Home. From here, you can activate the app and consult the general data about its operation.
- AdLocker. Activate this function for fluid and ad-free navigation. You can also block advertising in apps and set exclusions and exceptions.
- Security. With this option, you can protect your PC and your private data, as it checks that the URLs you are trying to access are safe and do not contain malware, blocking certain risks.
- Traffic. This component provides a package of function filters by categories, such as communications, system, travel or business.
Prevents phishing attempts by blocking all unwanted suspicious requests
In addition to all these functions, this application helps us save data and battery power by blocking the loading of suspicious content. On the other hand, it will also warn us if we try to access a dangerous website that could damage our PC. It is undoubtedly a very useful and essential tool for blocking ads on mobile devices and offering safe navigation. It will make an outstanding addition to your device.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
With a degree in Law and Journalism, I specialized in criminology and cultural journalism. Mobile apps, especially Android apps, are one of my great passions. I have been testing dozens of apps every day for over six years now, discovering all...