Send your PC signal to a TV through Apple TV
AirParrot is a program capable of sending the signal of your computer screen to an Apple TV device. Therefore, you can see your PC screen on the TV, to watch movies and see photos or to play, for instance.
If you have an Apple TV, AirParrot is essential. Transmit the data through AirPlay, in other words, using a Wi-Fi connection.
- Resolution mode: 1080p (Apple TV 3).
- Increase the size of your desktop using the TV as a second monitor.
- Share your screen with whoever you want and show its contents accurately.
How does AirParrot work?
AirParrot can be configured and booted almost immediately. Install the program and a new icon will appear on the system tray. Click on it to show and choose the compatible devices which you can send the signal to.
If you have an Apple TV, download AirParrot and transmit the signal of your PC to your TV through AirPlay.
Requirements and additional information:
- The trial version stops running after 20 minutes.
- Requires Windows XP or above and an Apple TV 2 or above.
As a technology journalist with over 12 years of experience in the world of software and apps, I have had the opportunity to try all kinds of devices and operating systems over the years. I have done from software or mobile applications reviews...