Change the voice in your calls with different effects and sounds
Now you can become a master phone prankster. All you need is a voice changer like Allogag, which will enable you to use different effects and sounds in your calls to create the funniest of moments.
Voice and sound effects for making prank calls
This app works in the same way as voice changers for Voicemod-type videogames. This means it filters the caller's voice and converts it into the voice of different characters, such as that of a monster, an extraterrestrial, or a squirrel. It also has different background sound effects, meaning the caller can pretend to be somewhere they aren't, such as a stadium.
And of course, the great thing about phone pranks is that they can later be shared since what's the fun in keeping them all to yourself? None, that's why it features a recorder for recording them all and then sharing them with other contacts. However, remember that to record a call you have to have the permission of the person receiving the call... or that's what the law says.
These are the app's main features and functions:
- Distort and modulate your voice in order to take on the identity of different characters: a squirrel, Darth Vader, a person with a high voice with a helium effect, a monster, an extraterrestrial...
- Ambient sound effects, such as traffic, a stadium, a forest, dogs...
- Sound effects like evil laughs or farts.
- Call recorder.
- Access to the list of contacts on the device.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...