Like Amazon, Google has its own online photo storage service called Amazon Photos. With this app for Android, you have up to 5 GB of free space, unless you are an Amazon Premium user, in which case you have unlimited space.
Automatic backup of your photos with a trusted service.
You no longer have to worry if you lose your smartphone or it gets damaged. All your photos will be automatically uploaded to the Amazon cloud, from where you can view them organized in your albums, by facial recognition, or in chronological order.
- Save your device's photos online to create a backup and avoid overloading the device's memory.
- Users can choose different storage plans at competitive prices (unless you are a Prime user, in which case you have unlimited storage capacity).
- Photos and albums can be shared via email, SMS, and other apps.
- It includes a store where you can print photos on paper, albums, mugs, canvases, and more.
- Create groups to share albums privately with friends and family
Moreover, you can edit your photos directly on the app and also share them with your friends on social networks or through a direct link. Do not hesitate, switch to Amazon Photos to have all your photos in a safe place.
What's new in the latest version
- Bug fixes and general improvements.