AndroZip File Manager is an application that allows you to browse the whole maze of folders and files on your phone. Users will be able to compress and decompress files and folders in RAR, GZIP, TAR, and BZIP2, as well as in ZIP.
As well as allowing you to install and manage applications and featuring a task manager that lets you see the applications that are running on your device, AndroZip File Manager features the following options:
- Copy, delete, move, and unzip encrypted ZIP files.
- A search function for finding and organizing music, video, or picture files and folders.
- It supports files compressed in ZIP, ZIP encrypted, RAR, TAR, GZIP, and BZIP2 formats.
- It allows you to send files by email.
- It is very easy to use thanks to the file drag-and-drop option.
- The task manager allows you to make backup copies of apps, install APKs, or manage the device memory.
- The app can be moved to the SD card in order to free up internal storage space.
AndroZip File Manager, along with WinZip for Android, is one the most complete tools for working with compressed files on your smartphone.