Apple has also entered the streaming music business and has done so through Apple Music. With its application, we will have access to almost 75 million songs available in this service and we will be able to try it for free for three months before starting to pay the monthly subscription.
Apple Music brings you the artists, albums, and songs you love.
The main feature of this application is that, while respecting the characteristic lines of the Apple image, it has relied heavily on the Material Design style of Android. It has a huge potential to face other similar services such as Spotify or Google Play Music, and these are its main features:
- Browsing through the available music catalog as well as new releases.
- Recommendations based on the music preferences of the user and hand-crafted by editors.
- The synchronized lyrics function allows the user to follow the lyrics of the songs being listened to.
- It includes exclusive interviews and live performances of famous artists.
- The user will be able to search for songs by their lyrics.
- Radio functions to connect to stations prepared by the editors and to exclusive content.
- It lets you organize playlists and store them with your own mixes.
- Synchronization with iTunes purchases.
- It includes stations with exclusive programs created by the most important artists that can be listened to live or on-demand.
Finally, it should be added that the service offers superb sound quality and that its users also recommend it for many other reasons such as the good functioning of the library, its filters, or recommendations.
What's new in the latest version
- Thousands of tracks in Dolby Atmos for a spatial audio experience on compatible devices.