One of the greatest advantages of Android for its users is the possibility to customize different aspects of its functioning, such as accessing alternative applications or the visual aspect of the environment. And that's thanks to apps of the likes of APUS Launcher - Theme, Wallpaper, Boost, Hide Apps.
Over 100 million users can't be wrong
Its download numbers and the opinions about APUS Launcher have led it to be considered one of the best launchers of 2018. Its constant evolution has led to the optimization of its performance, reducing its size, speeding up its functioning, and improving its security. This efficiency enhancement can be seen in its different features and functions:
- Boost function to speed up our device by freeing RAM memory by simply tapping a tiny circle.
- Built-in search engine capable of finding on the web interesting games and apps, as well as locating installed applications from the home page.
- Hide those applications that you don't use too often or those that you don't want other users to see.
- Customize your phone with a wide range of HD themes that are updated on a weekly basis. There are all sorts of them: movies, TV, cartoons...
- Choose from any of the free wallpapers uploaded by different users and share your own ones.
- Organize the content of your device by smart folders. Place your app by sorting them into categories.
- Choose your mother tongue as the language to configure the app.
As we can see, this application improves how Android works in three main aspects: optimization, customization, and usability. You'll be surprised of the advantages of using a launcher of this kind, especially when you realize all the things you can do by extending the functions of the operating system.
And now that you know what APUS is for and what it can do, to have it running on your mobile device, you only have to download the APK and proceed to its installation. Furthermore, forget about those rumors that say that it's a virus or any other kind of malware, although we have to admit that some people have had problems trying to uninstall it in the past.