For some time, Aspera, the company belonging to IBM, has been developing solutions for the high-speed transfer of large files over the Internet. For such purpose, it has implemented and patented its own transfer protocol FASP (Fast, Adaptive and Secure Protocol), that uses the infrastructure of WAN networks to obtain speeds that are 100 times higher than traditional FTP and HTTP transfers, as well as guaranteeing their security and reliability.
Take your transfer speeds to the limit.
And now you can make the most of the latest advances in this technology thanks to the Windows client, Aspera Connect, that works like a browser plug-in that guarantees the maximum transfer and download speed from Aspera servers. All the latter, from an interface that runs regardless of the browser used to access the downloads or carry out the transfers.
- Contents sent at maximum speed regardless of the size and network conditions.
- Accurate bandwidth control to guarantee high transfer speeds with jeopardizing the rest of traffic.
- Real-time reports about the transfer status and progress.
- Possibility to automatically resume paused or failed transfers.
- 100% secure transfers by means of SSH authentication and 128-bit AES encryption.