Free and simple audio editor
Professional audio editors may turn out to be too complex for users who just want to crop a sample or normalize a song, therefore, developments like Audacity are ideal to always have a tool with which you can carry out small changes to a sound file.
- Record audio in real time from any source.
- Compatibility to work with MP3, WAV, AIFF and OGG files.
- Capable of cropping, resampling, normalizing, inverting the phase and modifying the tempo or tone of any file.
- Collection of effect processors that range from inserting reverberation to bass filtering.
- Option to increase the program's functions and filters by means of plug-ins.
If you're looking for a tool that will allow you to edit any sample from a very simple interface, that has the added bonus of being totally free, download and install Audacity on your computer.
What's new in the latest version
- Several bug fixes.
- Audacity's performance improves when there are more clips.
A Telecommunications Engineer, chance led me to the translation industry, where after a few years, I discovered another side of the world of technology while translating what others were writing about mobile applications and software. That...