One of the top DAWs lands on Mac
One of the most popular tools for rendering music on a PC is FL Studio. Many Mac users have been waiting for this audio sequencer and MIDI and now they finally have a version for the Apple platform.
One of the most renowned tool packs for working with music.
Fruity Loops allows us to create all kinds of beats, sounds, and arrangements for any song. We have full control of music production with this DAW that integrates all the tools we need to give free rein to our musical creativity.
Features of FL Studio for Mac
- Audio sequencer by steps.
- Support for multi-track recording with musical instruments, voices...
- Audio editing with tools like pitch-shifting, time-stretching, loop-slicing, or sample-warping.
- Automatization of the software parameters.
- Different effects: reverb, filters, dynamic processors, delay, etc.
- Support for VST, DX, and FL Native plugins.
- Export songs in WAV, MP3, OGG, or MIDI.
- Perform live with video effects.
If you download the trial version, you will be able to assess firsthand the functioning of one of the best programs out there for Mac for composing, recording, editing, mixing, and mastering music like a professional.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Mac OS X 10.13.6.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...