Downloading videos from sites like YouTube or Vimeo and converting them to audio? That's exactly what YouTube to MP3 Converter for Mac offers us, a tool capable of ripping online video and converting it to audio format so that you can listen to music, podcasts, or the audio of any content.
An alternative to aTube Catcher and its music download functions.
This app works just like a very easy-to-use download manager. It's a program with an interface that allows us to work in a simplified manner and allows us to download at high quality. It comes along with a wide range of functions and features:
- Support for simultaneous downloads.
- Compatible with the main video and audio streaming portals: YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Dailymotion, VEVO...
- Simple metadata tag editor.
- Possibility to add playlists.
- Compatible with iTunes playlists, being able to add downloads to any of them.
- Support for drag&drop to include URLs to download lists.
The alternative to downloading music from Spotify
These programs are a solid option for some of the most common demands of many users of the most famous music streaming service: how to download music and playlists from Spotify. For the time being, you can't, but you can resort to this kind of tool on different platforms (Windows, Android, iPhone...) that allows you to take all your songs and full albums with you wherever you go.
What's new in the latest version
- The developer hasn't specified the updates to this software.