Tone and tempo correction software
Human voice is the most powerful music instrument that exists, and its treatment in recordings is essential. Up until now the results depended directly on the singer, but thanks to Antares Auto-Tune you'll be able to work with all kinds of audio and carry out all kinds of tone and tempo corrections.
Sometimes, more is more.
Antares Auto-Tune is focused on voice recordings, but its tools can be used on all kinds of acoustic material. Do you need to fix any of your recordings?
- Tone, tempo and pitch correction software.
- Use it for voice recordings, but also on other material.
- Available in multiple formats: VST, Audio Units, TDM and RTAS.
- Evo processing technology.
- Two ways of working, automatically and graphically.
- Easy-to-use interface, which is clear and simple.
Fine-tune your recordings
Fix tone and time problems preserving the original expressiveness of the recording. Autotune has been the warhorse of many music production studios from all over the world for many years, and now you'll also be able to use it.
Download Antares Auto-Tune for Mac, a professional tone correction tool which you can't go without if you need to improve your recordings.
Requirements and additional information:
- This download requires an iLok account and an iLok pendrive to store the license.
- The trial period lasts for 10 days.
- Requires that you have and audio sequencer or virtual compatible host.
As a technology journalist with over 12 years of experience in the world of software and apps, I have had the opportunity to try all kinds of devices and operating systems over the years. I have done from software or mobile applications reviews...