Revolutionary audio editor
Melodyne is a rather unconventional audio editor. Thanks to Direct Note Access (DNA) technology, it is capable of recognizing harmonic audio information. In other words, it can detect individual notes in polyphonic audio. Best of all, it allows you to correct its flaws.
Give shape to audio like never before.
Any singer or instrumentalist can import his/her audio tracks to correct performance errors or to give a totally different touch to their recordings. After analysing the file, Melodyne distributes it on a virtual pianola. Move the notes up and down to change their tone, stretch them, remove chord notes, change their sequence and rhythm, extract music scales...
Features of Melodyne for Mac
- Divide polyphonic audio recordings into individual notes and edit them.
- Correct errors moving the incorrect notes to their proper position.
- Specially recommended for voices (intonation, volume, vibrato).
- Also valid for any other instrument.
- Complete and flexible quantization system.
- Runs as a DAW plug-in or independently or even by means of ReWire.
Download Melodyne for Mac and achieve the impossible: work with audio recorded as if it were MIDI.
Requirements and additional information:
- The trial version can be used for 30 days.
As a technology journalist with over 12 years of experience in the world of software and apps, I have had the opportunity to try all kinds of devices and operating systems over the years. I have done from software or mobile applications reviews...