FL Studio is what is known in the world of music as a DAW or Digital Audio Workstation. But, what does that exactly mean? Well, it's basically a program that brings together on the same interface everything that a DJ or music professional could possibly need: an audio editor, a track mixer, a MIDI sequencer and different synthesizers for virtual instruments.
A great alternative to Traktor, GaregeBand or Virtual DJ.
Well, this software initially launched for Windows PCs and macOS computers, also has a version for smartphones and tablets, both Android, iOS and Windows Phone, so you can start your audio projects straight from your phone or resume those you had already started on your desktop computer. The projects created can be imported and exported to any platform without suffering significant changes.
What is FL Studio Mobile?
It's exactly what we were talking about: the mobile version of Fruity Loops Studio, in this case for Android devices, so that any professional deejay, or even music enthusiasts without too much experience, can compose and mix music, when and wherever they want. As you know, creativity comes and goes, so we have to make the most of those opportunities. For such purpose, the application FL Studio Mobile 3 (if you're still on version 2.0.9 you're quite behind) offers us a series of functions and features that have nothing to envy of Virtual DJ or edjing.
- Create sounds by means of synthesizers and samples.
- Audio recording function to capture live performances.
- Compatible with MIDI controllers and virtual instruments.
- Over 100 kinds of instruments of all sorts of music styles.
- Graphical waveform editor.
- Audio mixer with volume and balance adjustments.
- Step sequencer built into the application.
- Piano roll to input notes and chords.
- Possibility to export the mixes in WAV, MP3 or AAC format.
- High-quality audio engine optimized for low-power devices.
- Plenty of sound effects: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Flanger, Reverb, Delays, and Phaser.
- Parametric and graphical equalizers.
- High-pass, low-pass and band-pass equalizers.
- Interface layout configurable for any screen size and resolution.
How to download and install Fruity Loops for Android?
If you've come here searching for where and how to download the APK of this program for free, we're sorry, but that's not possible. You're not even going to be able to resort to Aptoide to get hold of a free version, so if you really thank it's worth downloading, you'll have to access Google Play by means of our download button and pull your hand out of your pocket to pay the $18 that this sequencer that all DJs need on their phones or tablets. Once paid by credit card or PayPal account linked to your Play Store profile, installing the app is straightforward and the process is identical to that of free applications.
And if you've still got some money left over after all that, you can invest some more dollars in the application by means of its in-app purchases that allow you to expand its functions, getting hold of the full version of FL Mobile, with new sample packs, synthesizers, and more sound effects.
What's new in the latest version
- A few bug fixes.