App for tuning instruments with a metronome
Anyone who studies, plays an instrument, or composes music, knows how important it is to have both a tuner and a metronome for your instrument. Soundcorset Tuner & Metronome offers both functions and does so in a sober and functional designed application.
Simple and professional, perfect for both beginners and experts
This application stands out for how easy it is to reach its different functions through the interface. The most important functions are performed with a single tap although anyone who wants to dive into its options will find a good range of possibilities to adjust its behavior to how they like to practice with their instrument.
These are the main features and functions offered by the application:
- Start and stop the metronome.
- Alternate flashlight, vibration, and visual mode to mark the rhythms.
- Session recording function.
- Possibility of selecting rhythm patterns.
- Two-mode tuner.
- Customizable A4 frequency.
- Over 4,000 free sheet music.
- Compatible with all types of instruments: guitar, piano, ukulele, violin, drums, bass, flute, and more.
- The practice of scales.
- BPM detector.
- Practice time tracker.
- Tuning fork.
- Battery saving mode with a black screen.
Turn your mobile into the best partner to practice with your favorite musical instrument and keep it always in the exact sound key with Soundcorset Tuner and Metronome.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...