Amancio Ortega, the Spanish owner of the Inditex group, is one of the richest men in the world thanks to the empire he has built revolving around the clothes industry with physical stores all over the world of the likes of Zara or Bershka.
Bershka's online store
Well yes, this is the Android application (don't worry fanboys, there's also an equivalent app for iPhone) with which you can purchase items that have been made God knows where at prices that are a joke, straight from your smartphone or tablet.
Purchase online in Inditex's store. Thanks, eCommerce! Thanks, Internet!
In any case, apart from taking advantage of the manpower in countries that aren't too wary about labor rights, here you have the APK that you can download to access the online store of its most juvenile range of clothes: handbags, coats, jackets, skirts, dresses, shoes, trousers... for women and for men.
Its features are identical to those of other similar applications to buy clothes online. In other words,
- Collections updated every week following the latest fashion trends.
- Explore the store through its men, women and shoes sections.
- Physical store locator.
- Function to scan barcodes of your products.
- Different payment methods.
- Choose items by size and color.
- Find accessories such as hats, bags, rucksacks and caps.
- Direct access to its profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Advanced and manual search engine.
Keeping things short, if you don't fancy walking to the nearest store of you simply haven't got time to go, you'll be able to shop comfortably from your sofa thanks to this application. Thanks, Amancio.