CAD design in 2D
biiCADo Touch is a powerful 2D CAD design application optimized to be used on mobile devices. Its features allow the user to quickly create technical drawings in DXF format as well as to export them in PDF to be shared.
Design in 2D with total freedom.
Main functions of biiCADo Touch
- Create CAD projects in 2D.
- Use inches or the decimal metric system.
- Import and export documents in DXF and PDF format.
- Organize your documents in folders.
- Create and edit all sorts of geometric figures.
- Support for different fonts.
- Edit your drawings with total freedom.
- Get hold of tools to draw very accurately.
- Establish default settings that can be added, deleted and edited.
Download biiCADo Touch right now and take your bidimensional graphic design work with you wherever you go.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.3.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...