Video games are no longer enjoyed only when playing. There is a universe around them for video game lovers to live their hobby in other ways. There are specialized press, shows, and even television channels focused on this discipline and on the eSports championships and teams. Gamers also spend hours broadcasting their games live on various platforms and watching online games and other players' strategies.
This entire community has mostly met on platforms such as Twitch or mixer. However, others are trying to find their niche, like Booyah! Today, we would like to talk about this platform that has been developed by the study that created an all-time Battle Royale classic video games: Garena Free Fire. Although it has a small audience and few streamers, for now, Booyah! includes the necessary features and a more than adequate functioning for success.
- Enjoy and stream short videos of Free Fire and other video games.
- Users can forward their videos to larger platforms such as Twitch, YouTube Gaming, and Facebook Gaming.
- The application automatically generates a cut with the video's highlights: the moments with more action and emotion.
- Users can share their gaming videos on their social networks to attract more public.
- Booyah! lets gamers broadcast live and chat with users connected to the live stream.
- You can contact tech support directly if you have any doubts, for assistance, or to make a collaboration request.
What's new in the latest version
- New multiperspectivity function.
- Viewers can watch different perspectives of streamers in the same streaming event.
- Streamers can host or join a streaming event to let their audience view several streamers at the same time.