The video game sector manages to move large sums of money due to the fact that there are millions of gamers all over the world. Therefore, we shouldn't be surprised by the development of applications associated with this field, as is the case of Twitch.
What is Twitch?
It's a service conceived for gamers to record their games to share them online with other users via streaming. Its success is mainly based on its really simple organization system, as the videos are sorted by title, so anyone can access them by searching the game that they are related to. And furthermore, among other features, it simplifies the interaction between users.
Share your skill with your PC or console controls almost instantly.
In any case, this app isn't only limited to video gaming events, as anyone can stream almost any contents, such as art or cooking videos. However, video games are definitely the most successful contents on this platform.
- Find videos by games, channels, or broadcasters.
- Chat functions.
- Possibility to follow channels.
- Several resolutions are available to play videos.
- Horizontal or vertical mode depending on your phone's rotation.
- Share videos on Twitter, by email, or text message.
- Live and pre-recorded videos of the main video games, eSports events, art, cooking, music...
- Interactive shows hosted by Xbox, Sony, Riot Games, Blizzard, and other developers.
- Its own and exclusive program grid, such as Bob Ross marathons, and all sorts of events related to the video game world.
- Live chat with one of the largest gaming communities.
- Night mode to make the screen darker.
- Simple and intuitive browsing experience.
- Easy access to mobile streaming by simply tapping a button.
Such is its success that it has aroused the interest of the greatest Internet giants, as it has been capable of generating in the USA more traffic than services such as Amazon, Hulu, or Facebook. Therefore, if you're a hopeless gamer, don't hesitate and download the APK of Twitch for Android.
What's new in the latest version
- Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.