Share on social networks the web contents you visit
Sharing links to the webs we visit and commenting their contents on social networks, is something inherent to Internet browsing for many of us. And to avoid the nuisance of jumping from one window to another in the browser in order to post our publications, we can download Buffer for Firefox.
Integrate your browsing with the publication on social networks
Buffer is an add-on for Firefox that integrates web browsing with the publication of contents on our social profiles. Whenever we are on a site, the contents of which seem interesting, we can click on the application's icon on the browser's status bar. Then a pop up window will open to allow us share the link and accompany it with comments or images if we want to, as well as other interesting options.
Share links on posts and schedule them on several social network profiles at the same time.
- Integration of web browsing with the publication of contents on social networks.
- Support for publications on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and App.net.
- Detailed statistics about your activity and the impact of your posts.
- Possibility to include contacts to manage jointly the publication of contents.
- Calendar function to schedule posts.
Download Buffer free for Firefox and improve your productivity when it comes to sharing web contents on your social network profiles.
Requirements and additional information:
- Requires Mozilla Firefox.
- You need to sign in to each social network to be able to publish contents with Buffer.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...